Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services
Judi Raiff is the Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services with the Finance and Administration team. She is responsible for overseeing human resources, managing employee benefits, and conducting payroll-related work as well as other facilities and office-based roles, including coordination of larger on-site events and meetings.
Judi brings a strong and varied background in human resources as well as experience as a certified professional coach. She received a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, and coaching training and certification from both the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and the Inner Visions Institute for Spiritual Development.
Q&A with Judi
- Favorite thing about working at the Concord Consortium?
- The people and the opportunities to learn in areas I would not necessarily have sought out on my own
- Best adventure you’ve ever had?
- After parenting, climbing Diamond Head and parasailing in Hawaii
- Favorite song or piece of music?
- Christoforo’s Dream by David Lanz