Human Resources Manager
Judi Raiff is the Human Resources Manager with the Finance and Administration team. She is responsible for overseeing human resources, managing employee benefits, and conducting payroll-related work as well as other facilities and office-based roles, including coordination of larger on-site events and meetings.
Judi brings a strong and varied background in human resources as well as experience as a certified professional coach. She received a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, and coaching training and certification from both the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and the Inner Visions Institute for Spiritual Development.
Q&A with Judi
- Favorite thing about working at the Concord Consortium?
- The people and the opportunities to learn in areas I would not necessarily have sought out on my own
- Best adventure you’ve ever had?
- After parenting, climbing Diamond Head and parasailing in Hawaii
- Favorite song or piece of music?
- Christoforo’s Dream by David Lanz