Executive Assistant to the CEO
Sarah Curtis serves as Executive Assistant to the CEO, facilitating information flow and project coordination, and synchronizing the CEO’s calendar. She gathers information to assist the CEO in the development of writing, presentations, and federal and non-federal grant proposals. If special organizational projects need a little extra help with information gathering, timeline management, or team coordination to further our mission to develop revolutionary digital learning resources for science, math, and engineering, Sarah steps in to assist.
Sarah has two decades of experience in education and nonprofits, managing development and communications projects. While her career began in development at Milton Academy and Wellesley College, she has worked as a communications manager, grant writer, and development manager at a number of schools and nonprofit organizations, including St. Mark’s School, Colgate University, Clark University, RCAP Solutions, and The Food Project.
Q&A with Sarah
- Do you have an unusual hobby or interest?
- I used to be a competitive figure skater and still spend many hours hanging out at ice rinks watching my children enjoy the sport.
- What’s your dream pet?
- For 12 years, I owned a Siberian Husky and he was the best companion and a topnotch lead sled dog. Soon we hope to add another Husky to our family.
- Best adventure you’ve ever had?
- Being a parent! My first trip abroad was to Turkey and that was pretty cool, too.