More in this Section
Michael Tirenin is a UX/UI Designer at the Concord Consortium. He began his career developing educational interactive media and animation for educational publishers and pharmaceutical companies, and went on to art direct video games for the entertainment market. Prior to joining the Concord Consortium, Michael worked for the Waterford Institute as their Creative Director, helping to design and develop adaptive learning programs in English language arts, mathematics, and science for young learners. Michael holds a B.S. in Biology from Drexel University and an M.S. in Medical and Scientific Illustration from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Q&A with Michael Tirenin
- What is your dream vacation?
- Spending a few weeks in St. Petersburg, for its museums, or Barcelona, for its Goudí architecture
- Favorite thing about working at the Concord Consortium?
- The passionate people and the meaningful work
- Favorite song or piece of music?
- Shostakovich’s Waltz No. 2