Kiley McElroy-Brown is a project manager for the Connected Biology, GeniConnect, GeniGUIDE, Interactions, and Next Generation Science Assessment projects. She is responsible for coordinating with teachers implementing our educational innovations and collaborating with project researchers. She holds a B.S. in Biology from Bridgewater State University and an M.S. in Biology from the University of Massachusetts Boston. Before joining the Concord Consortium, Kiley worked as an instructor and teaching technology specialist at the University of Massachusetts Boston, but has also worked in various roles such as, a biotech laboratory technician and a women’s lacrosse coach at the collegiate level.
Q&A with Kiley
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Black raspberry chip
- Best adventure you’ve ever had?
- Me and my wife’s first camping trip together to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor, ME. We got engaged on top of Cadillac Mountain.
- Favorite song or piece of music?
- Pretty Young Thing by Michael Jackson