Principal Software Engineer
Katelyn Mann is a Principal Software Engineer who enjoys working in education. Prior to joining the Concord Consortium, she worked at the Scratch Foundation and MIT Media Lab working on the Scratch code editor and Scratch’s online community. She has also worked on Blockly, an open-source library for building block programming experiences and various other projects at Google. She enjoys introducing people to coding and teaches at summer and afterschool programs when she has the opportunity. When not working on software, you’ll either find her wandering around outside or making things.
- Concord, MA
Q&A with Katelyn
- What’s your dream vacation?
- Somewhere with some combination of hiking, diving, skiing, and tasty food
- Do you have an unusual hobby or interest?
- Unusual? Probably not. I like to make stuff — furniture, hats, quilts, cookies, etc.
- What’s your dream pet?
- A miniature friendly dinosaur