More in this Section
- Principal Investigator, Computing with R for Mathematical Modeling (CodeR4MATH), NSF DRL-1742083, $1,850,959, 2017-2020 (proposal)
- Researcher, Change Makers: Crowdsolving the Energy Challenge through Cyber-Enabled Out-of-School Citizen Science Programs, NSF DRL-1712676, $500,000, 2018-2019
- Researcher, Science and Engineering Education for Infrastructure Transformation (SEEIT), NSF DRL-1721054, $2.9M, 2017-2021
- Researcher, Visualizing Chemistry with Infrared Imaging, NSF DUE-1626228, $149,993, 2016-2018
- Researcher, Next Step Learning: Bridging Science Education and Cleantech Industry with Innovative Technologies, NSF DRL-1512868, $1,187,365, 2015-2018
- Researcher, BigData: Large Scale Research on Engineering Design Based on Big Learner Data by a CAD Tool, NSF DUE-1348530, $999,921, 2014-2018
- Researcher, SmartCAD: Guiding Engineering Design with Science Simulations, NSF DRL-1503196, $2,192,610, 2015-2019
- Researcher, Mixed-Reality Labs: Integrating Sensors and Simulations to Improve Learning, NSF #1124281, $958,439, 2011-2014.
- Researcher, Improving STEM Retention through Instruction: Leveraging Faculty Expertise, NSF #0653160, $830,549, 2007-2010.
- Researcher, The Role of Graduate Student Teaching Experiences in the Development of Scientific Research Skills, NSF #0723686, $705,327, 2007-2010.