Denise Dao is Concord Consortium’s staff accountant and a member of the finance and administration team. Her primary job functions are supporting the Principal Investigators and their research teams with any expense requests related to travel, budget planning, and monthly financial analysis. Prior to joining the Concord Consortium, Denise worked as a Market Center Operation Manager for Keller Williams Realty. This leadership role strengthened her communication skills and helped her gain more knowledge and accounting experience. Denise holds a B.S. degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of Massachusetts, Boston. She loves cooking, baking, and travel, and enjoys time with friends and family.
Q&A with Denise
- What’s your dream vacation?
- My dream vacation is sitting on the beach with my sunglasses looking up at the blue sky and the blue water with white sand and enjoying the endless calming waves of the ocean. The view and the fresh air would make me feel so relaxed and peaceful!
- Best adventure you’ve ever had?
- Taking a boat out to sea to see the Arch of Los Cabo and all of a sudden a sea lion jumped on our boat
- Favorite song or piece of music?
- My Heart Will Go On